Position : Global is always on the lookout for quality candidates to join our team, either as a freelancer, per-article or per-piece contractor or full time employee. For more information or to submit a CV and/or writing or design samples for any of the below positions, please complete the form at the bottom of this page.
Relationship Manager - Full Time Position
Description: The position of Relationship Manager reports directly to the CEO. The person in this role will be responsible for the following activities:
- Using pre-built pricing tools, provide quotations to prospective clients for services or upgrading and selling additional services to existing clients.
- On-board a new client including sending and confirming receipt of our Master Services Agreement, Statement of Work (SOW) and ACH instructions.
- Create new client projects and deliverables in Position : Global’s project management software.
- Manage schedule, workflow and deliverables by team members for Position : Global clients.
- Share the workload for deliverables, as appropriate, such as social media post scheduling, email campaign creation.
- Generate monthly reports for clients using analytics tools to demonstrate statistics such as engagement in social postings, email campaigns, website analytics from Google and other sources.
Location: Chicago area preferred, but will consider a remote candidate if qualified.
Candidate experience: Preferred candidates should have a minimum of five years experience in an agency setting and be capable of operating autonomously and remotely. Expect in-person work with the CEO and/or other team members one to two days per week near Chicago. This position does not require experience in the logistics industry, but candidates must be able to communicate verbally and in writing with clients and internal team members. The candidate for this position must be capable of operating in cloud-based project management, collaboration and CRM tools connecting a team of less than ten people distributed around the globe.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- 100% health insurance coverage of monthly premium, medical and dental.
- 15 days PTO redeemable after one hundred twenty (120) calendar days employment.
- Monthly internet and mobile phone reimbursement stipend.
- Paid company holidays: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day.
Logistics content writers - Freelancer / contracted per piece
As a company focused on delivering marketing and branding services for logistics companies, members of our writing team are expected to have a background or understanding in logistics, including, but not limited to, the following topics:
- Customs brokerage
- International freight forwarding (air and sea)
- Domestic freight forwarding (air, sea, truck)
- Warehousing and distribution
- Trade agreements
- Regulatory compliance
- Import and export market conditions
We know very few people have a working knowledge of all these topics, but our client base touches on or has need for many of these and we expect people who are creating content for us to have current knowledge on the issues facing practitioners in these fields.
If you are interested in submitting your resume for consideration for a content writing or full time position, please complete this form and we will contact you.